Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wondering..
Wondering if any RBL still flying XvT. Wondering yet, if my old pals Tanker, Vader and his dear wif VaderCat, Simon still active furthermore how are you Wink
Hope i can find u all in this next WoW, with BoTS. Glad to find this mssg board to maitain contac.

Oh yeah.. Snoopy.. i didnt 4got about u old bro. How are u too?? hopes alright.

well that´s it. hope i can get answer soon.

Sign form
Brazilian with no name. A.K.A BoTS_Demooniac
Oh I'm still alive and kicking, mostly lol. I think Simons stuck in the vents...working on some sort of 'secret project' or something...or maybe that what I was supposed to be doing....

Good to hear from ya Moon.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Yeah, and though you probly don't know me, I've been around here for over a year now.

Course, i'm stuck sweeping and mopping Tank's shop's floor for the next few months......
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
yeah yeah. im trying to get some wow matchs...

and u goku, i´ve heard about ya, but nev er met you. i was RBL pilot about 2 yrs ago;; Tongue hope catch u all in zone playing.
*clang clong cloing*

DOH! Where's that stupid R2 unit when you need it?

Seems like I am still here, but on the other hand where can you go when your stuck? ;D

Which R2 unit would that be? And why are you in the vents in the first place? Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.