Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the case of the missing thread...
Ok is it me or is the dark cloak protocal cuasing a disturbance??? But I went to go look for the treads about our epic battle where i have been abducted gokus got a ship and holmes has intiated the dark cloak protical and I cant find any of it I see it when i put in a entry but the next day I go there and I cant find any of it ??? Is it in the RBL store thread right???Maybe I just got some bad rooties or maybe its this abduction thing has scrambled my transmission please help!! :-\
It's all in there. The dark cloak thing hasn't been changed that I'm aware of.

I only modifed Gokus and your last post in that thread (check your IM Aslan)...everything else is still there. That I'm aware of anyways.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
[Image: lurk.gif]
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
heheh, enjoying yourself there Holmes? You've probably got the best seat in the house. ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
[Image: yesnod.gif] RBL is always entertaining [Image: cheers.gif]
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
lol, well, have to keep the morale up after all. Wink
~§~
Morale ehhh??? LOL I think I'm gonna need therapy after this battle. Just lost half my personal starfighters from the Incenerator and half my personal droids.....and I'm almost dead lol. Morale is great from where I'm sittin lol
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Oh buck up...I'm sure R2Vader or Mauler will save the day.....

Wait...they pattern themselves after Sith....oh chit!

Hey, it's not that great for me either, I'm floating about in my banged up TD. Tongue
~§~
my damage is just no flight controls and no weapons right now.........easily fixed if not harrassed. man when did the empire get skilled pilots??? LOL. I'm gonna have to send them a bill for those fighters and droids they destroyed. 6 Gunboats and 6 droids all custom let me see that comes to about 6 million credits lol......*S*
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Oh the bill will keep going up....my TD wasn't cheap either. Wink
~§~