Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
whoohooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aight everyone I got my tower switched and am fully operational once again. This is the same tower I was flying Jan wow from at my folks place so it's all good hehehehehe. Now I'm back home in my apt and ready to kick some butt once again.
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Aww man! Why didn't you respond to me man! We could have linked up on a weekend!

It's good that you're up and running again, but you were so close..Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
sorry mate didn't have much time to spare. next time I head home (probably over the summer) we'll have to try that hehehehe.

got a techie question for you and maybe holmes. I've got some custom melees on my xvt (imptac stuff) and I also have yodum's melee. I can get either one or the other to work. How do I get them both operational? The read me says something about editing the mission.lst file.....but I'd need my hand held walking through that lol

Ace
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code