Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New's from the front
Last night was a pretty good time for RBL on the Zone.

Aslan and Ace were realy raking up some major points, while I managed to scrape a tie with Pyn and lose another 1v1.

All total, looks like RBL is doing very well fo far. Scarecrow has been a constant presence since the start of the war.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
hey goku, double check your match with Bluntman. The kills and deaths should be even on both sides, just reversed. Says you had 14 kills and 19 deaths, while blunt had 19 kills and 16 deaths. You may have cheated yourself out of some pts and some kills mate.........
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Selfinflicted maybe? :Smile Seriously though, good to see you flying Goku. Now get out there and get some more in.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
no, it's right. he ended up flying into my burning pile of slag a couple of times, destroying himself after he blew me up....
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
righto then. done that a few times myself, always got credited for it though lol
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Well, we're doing good. So far we're 7th overall