Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WoW!!!!.....WoW???......
Strangest thing happened to me...last night while I was gently floating down to earth in my silk canopy after bailing out of my smoking bullet riddled Devestator, I suddenly was wisked away by, uhmmm heck if I know a black Hole???? and lo and behold if I didnt find my self in the once extinct, now apparently revived (somewhat) XvT room. Now I must have fallen into a DEEEEEEP and somewhat traumatic dream state of years lost.
I ran across Tase and chatted a bit and also noticed some one asking about RBL_Acehigh in the lobbyand also asking if RBL was still a clan? Well now I just had to run and find my Uni, btw who is in charge of my Dry Cleaning???? Well it was apparent I made a meager impression at the least, never the less, an impression of sorts I made :Smile.
So I have rounded up a copy of XvT, hope it still works, and have begun repairs on my TB. NOTE: Do not test structural integrity of ships with swift kick!
Next just for grins and giggles, I logged into Battlestats and imagine my suprise when I found uhmm I was not a member of any clan?!?!?! Well seems BSC has done yet another bout of housecleaning sooooooo I submitted to join RBL anew ;D
Well I was notified that my request had been submitted and that RBL command would evaluate me and inform me of my acceptance or denial. Now what? Well after hours of deliberation, feet stomping, and anything short of contempt, well I accepted meself Tongue
Oh and Scarecrow was there awaiting approval also, (BTW SC I got your Email and will be round for wing duty)
So.... now I should be able to get back in the swing of things I hope by the end of the week well least as swingin as I ever was, hey whats this damn thing do AGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well hope to see ya's out there, maybe we can show em that RBL has a bit of kick left yet aye.
Oh I also noticed, while at BSC that Aslan has moved past Vader in most games and points for RBL and is closing on me fast, only 8 million points and 500 games behind me!!! Whoa I got to get movin!!!

See ya zoned real soon...

Admiral Azis
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
I'll be flying my butt off in this one.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Glad to see you back mate! Flying a brick just isn't the same without seeing the "scrub brush" special Smile Whoa lol somebody was asking about me?????? LOL Didn't think I was that infamous, well maybe after R2Vader's ummmmmmmmmmm "special reports" that he used to submit to Imperial Weakly..................One of these days I'll have to sort that mess out, at least my light saber still works lol speaking of which....*clicks saber on and admires the teal greenish blue blade* I finally changed the chrystal from red to teal Tank...........your brainwashing....eeeerrrrrrrrrrr steering me away from the dark side may be working....

Ace
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
I brainwash noone....it's just that you've seen the benefits of being a good Jedi...**Nubian Princesses walk up to Ace and lead him away for some massage therapy before he goes into battle**

Oh yea Az, Aslan is going to get you if you're not careful. Might happen any WoW at this rate. Wink
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
HEY!!!! *runs up to Tank* I've saved the universe a bunch of times!! Where are my Nubian Princesses??

*Braces for a gigantic trout slap*
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Universe saving via simulator isn't the same thing Goku. But if you want a consoliation prize...please step through this hatch here, and my Hong Kong friend Mr. Panza will help you out.

**Goku steps through hatch to be attacked by the rampant panda**

;D ;D ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
*Wipes the Panda slobber off of himself*

I meant saving the universe by um, let's see, Beating Frieza, killing Buu, who would have even come from the DBZ universe to here, utterly destroying everything.

As for the sims.... cani help it if i like having it set up so that i can send 1 torp into an SSD and watch it blow up??
only 8 million points and 500 games behind ???? Hmmm Well thats a interesting ...........Very interesting.......Aslan starts looking at his cloning machine and wonders what RBL would do with 2 blue guys or even 10 muahahahahaayub! lastly he is seen whispering something about Azis's mechanic driod that takes care of his craft............what could this mean??? stay tuned....... :Smile
Uh oh....**Tank runs to shut down his cloning tanks in the RBL Store**...no way we can handle more than one Aslan. Two Tanks is bad enough LOL.
~§~
R2Vader is seen at the cloning chambers just as Tank arrives.......

"Tank for once we are in agreement. I have shut down the cloning chambers for you. Just don't expect this "truce" to last."

*puzzled Tank salutes R2Vader. From behind he hears.........*

"R2Vader, where do you want this tank tread?"

"Take it back to the Incenerator Mauler."

*Tank turns around just in time to see another R2 unit, this one bearing a striking resemblence to Darth Maul, running off with his precious treads..............turning he sees R2 Vader rolling off with another set of treads and joining Mauler.........*

"Why that little......................how did he? Ohhhhhhh great now there's two of them?????????"

CT is rolling on the floor laughing..........
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code