Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Been a while since weid this, Gundam tem, report please.
Satus of Win Zero Custom:

All combat capabities at 100%
simple as that people
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Status of which ever mine is coz i fergot
Capability: 100%
Actuality: Mothballs due to retirement

Smile ;D
retirement is bliss Smile
You have the Gundam Sandrock, you know, the one withthe two el hugo swords.

Darn, all those mothballs are comming out of your retirement check Razen. Comes to about, oh, say, 20,000 credits. :o
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Ummmmmm, mine seems to have developed a rust problem. I can't seem to get the door open......
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
(01-07-2003, 09:15 AM)RBL_Snoopy link Wrote:Ummmmmm, mine seems to have developed a rust problem. I can't seem to get the door open......

psst....that's what the saber is for man! It's your personal can opener ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Um, I seemed to have salvaged all of my 'Mechs armor for other uses, That or I had one freak dram where a Giant was attacking me and I cut it up with my saber..... Would explain the akward looks I've been getting in the halls.
DARNIT DARK!!! THOSE THINGS AREN'T EASY TO REPLACE!!! Ok, fine, you're going out to search for more Gundanium alloy. *Shoves Dark out a nearby airlock with a magcon field genorator.*

Happy hunting!!
**thinks a moment** I had one of these things didn't I?

~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
YES!! You have the Deathscythe Hell Custom. I have Wing Zero Custom, Dark has Heavy Arms Custom, razen has Sandrock Custom, and Snoopy has Nataku.
OOOOOOH.......THAT thing.

Ahhh.....I sold it. Hey, I had to pay for my Xwing and TD upgrades here... ;D
~§~