Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another b-day!
Happy bday Tank!
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
WoooooooHoooooooooo!! Happy B-day man!!! *Fishes out the largest trout he can find from the growth pool for Tank's troutsmackin....errrr birthdayspanking* :Smile ;D :o
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Birthday? Hmmm....birthday birthday birthday...why don't I recall the memo for that...why don't I recall that day at all....Oh well. Maybe it'll come back to me. I sense a great trouting will awake this lost memory of mine...

**falls back to sleep next to the Nubian Princess Padme clone he got on his special 'maintence day' **

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Thanks Holmes, Snoop. Was a good birthday indeed...although I didn't get the clone after all. Drat... Wink
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Happy Birthday Tank!

Nice dream while it lasted eh Tank? I must have gotten a little more contact than usual with that trout...... :Smile
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Happy birthday Bro!!!!!

*tosses Tank a magazine of 40mm grenade shells for his M-16*

It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
(12-28-2003, 07:19 AM)RBL_Snoopy link Wrote:Nice dream while it lasted eh Tank? I must have gotten a little more contact than usual with that trout...... :Smile

Heh, oh yea Snoop. I was seeing stars, novas, black holes, asteroids and all other sorts of astronomical sights on that swing. You've been deprived of a target for awhile haven't you? Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
MY TURN!!!!!

*Pulls a whale out of nowhere*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TANK!!!

*slams the whale into Tank. Tank dissapears into the blubber*

Whoops... mabey a swung that one to hard......
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.