Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ITS COMING!!!
Welcome to XvT Week of War LXVI - December 2003

War Start (EST) War End (EST)
02:00 PM, Fri December 26 02:00 PM, Fri January 02

:SmileWHO WILL BEAT ME MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAYUBYUB!!
I shall beat you. Know why? I have your pee tree in custody. ;D

Edit: I stole your Precioussssss.... ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
R2vader and myself will be winging up for wow'ing. I'll only be around till tuesday of wow week as I'll be heading home for the holidays. But I'm planning to fly my tail off for that first weekend of warring.
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
I plan on flying as much as I possibly can, even though for most of the WoW i'll be at my grandma's and she's paranoid about ppl using her comp.

Oh, right, another thing.......

RUN FOR THE HILLS!! LOCK YOUR DOORS! BRING THE DOG INSIDE!! GOKU'S BEEN UNLEASHED UPON THE WORLD WITH HIS NEW BB GUN!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
I'll have to start calling you 'Elmer' :Smile. Just a note here, but I think Aslan was looking at the pinups in his Ewok calender again, instead of the dates :o. The one's your quoting Aslan are for XWA wow in Dec., NOT XWT! XVT wow is a week earlier, starting on the 19th. ;D*Boots Tank and Ace for missing that little detail* ;D Ok! Ok!, Ace was depending on his editor to spot the errors before he sent it off to print....... :Smile
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
A redryder BB gun!? You'll shoot your eye out kid...
Hey! I still stole his preciousssss....so I'm good either way. ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
It's no stinking redryder. It's a Daisy 105. not much on power, but it's got good accuracy at long range, a 450 bb capacity, and is good for causing total mayhem ;D
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
That was a reference to A Christmas Story (I think that's the title) Goku...

Kid in that movie was nuts over a redryder BB gun, and he got one...and he shot his eye if I recall right.
~§~
TongueMY PEEETREE!!!! :o I knew somthing was wrong..... Smacks his R2 unit for not giving right dates and by letting the Ninja out for vacation before securing the Pee Tree.....