Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's not fair
Guys, i'm realy sad right now. I'm sad, angry, confused. My best friend, he's like my brother, he and his family just moved away to Canada because the government said that they had to leave. It's not fair! :'( It's an outrage. I dunno what to say, it's horrible. I'm sorry if i'm just wasting space, but i need to tell someone.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Sorry to hear it man. Hey it isn't THAT bad up here ;D, you could always come up here for a visit ya know. And of course, there's always the phone or the internet to keep in touch with.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
i didn't mean it like that Snoop. And i am coming up there over the summer for about 3 weeks. going to be a blast. and hey, they'll all be back in three years anyhow. so it's all gonna work out in the end.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.