Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yet another alert!
Tank couldn't get up, so exhausted from the last party was he. So he scrawled sloppily on a piece of paper an order to start the next birthday party for....

HONDO!!! ;D Princesses, rooties, gifts and cake galore was to be the theme, although the forecast did predict a chance of a Ninja Ewok attack during the party, with a percentage of 100% to 0%. Tongue

Happy Birthday man. Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
WOW!!!!! Thanks Tank! I didnt think anyone knew. *blushes heavily* I am completely surprised!
Happy B-day Smile

Didn't you know? Tanker knows everything....well most of the time anyways Tongue
[glow=red,2,300]THEN SUDDENLY THE NINJA EWOKS JUMP OUT OF THE CAKE AND GIVE HONDO BIRTHDAY SPANKINGS!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUBYUB[/glow]
Happy birthday Hondo!!!!

*Rolls out yet another keg of rooties from behind the bar.* Just put this one on my tab, Aslan.

*Puts a tap into the new keg, sets it upright on the bar, then breacks out all the permafrosty mugs*

Cold mugs and rooties for everyone!!!!!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Sounds like business as usual ;D

Happy B-Day Hondo!