Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ahoy Maties
Aight since I'm now an official officer I thought I better act like one. Here's what I'm gonna do. I'm starting up my own BA's Trivia Contest! I'll post trivia questions and who ever gets them right will get to eat all week for free at Aslan's! Or maybe a case of rooties, or a date with George....or even a replica GWF championship belt, you get the picture. Please have all final answers posted by saturday.

Question 1: What is the technical name for the x-wing's flown in A New Hope? *bonus points for newer models*

Off the wall question: Which WWE superstar has the best entrance?

There are the questions for this week. feel free to post all guess or answers as a reply to this post.
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Incom T-65

Incom T-65 J is the latest model I believe...
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
It was the Incom T-65 XJ3
The best WWF entrance was, is, and always shall be, THE ROCK!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
It was the Incom T-65 ( N is the latest if i'm corect)

The WWE wrestler with the best entrance was, is and forever shall be THE ROCK!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Nice of you to take credit for the answer I gave you in Yahoo IM Goku....
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
*whistles* :Smile
You could have found out just by doing a Google search ya know. In anycase, I gave the correct answer first so Tongue
~§~
Great work mates! The correct answer is the incom t-65. Although the newest model is the t-65xj if the xwa database is correct.

As for the WWE superstar that was just for fun lol. I've always enjoyed HBK's entrance meself. So simon you get the free pass to aslan's. Tank you and Goku can fight over the GWF replica belt. I'll post another question tomorrow. Since this didn't take till saturday I'll give a shorter response time for the next round.
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Free pass to Aslans! Wohoooooooooo! ;D

Even though that will take me out of order for the next round *hicks*