Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone! Been awhile since I stopped in...
I just thought I would drop by and say hello. Was talking to one of the older members here and he asked me to stop by. I realized it has been a long time and although I don't know who is still here and how many new folks we have, I felt bad about not posting for so long. This place has helped me and many others through a lot, and the time that I needed helped I stopped posting. I apologize for that. Sad The folks who know me have kept in contact through other means though so I want to thank them for everything they have done for me.

Anyhow, before I ramble on like I always have and always will I just wanted to say hello and remind everyone what an awesome place this is!! Good to see everyone.

I hope everyone is doing well. Give me a buzz via email if you want, I still check that every now and then. I don't get to ICQ very often and I probably won't have my own internet for awhile still. Until then, I will stop by when I can to say hey and check on y'all.

Talk to y'all later, you take care and keep being the awesome place I remember!

Mac

MAC!!!! **Tank would tackle him but he'd already vanished...although there's a nice partial imprint of a certain tank crewman in the bulkhead now...**

Ow...

Hey man, you're always welcome to stop in and buzz the tower. Don't ever be shy. We're still around and kicking...albeit a bit smaller and quieter now. But at least a couple of us are around. Smile

You heard the man folks...follow that last order! ;D

Great to hear from ya again man. Please don't ever totally vanish.

¤§¤
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
*Begins to pop out the Tank dent in the bulkhead* grumble grumble.....at least it wasn't Razen.... grumble grumble....
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Hey Mac!
Good to see you are doing well :-)

And don't be a stranger. Wink

~S~

OLDER MEMBERS??? Watch it sunney Boy!! Or I will *cough cough Gag* Bite when I find my false teeth!! bye the way you need to take your cane home Snoppy thinks its for fetching or something his teeth marks are all over it, I told him it wasnt candy!! LOL good to hear from you on here , and dont forget to KEEP POSTING !!! :-*
Hey ya Mac ole man,
Dont feel too bad I have been bad about checkin in as well. Good to see ya on here tho as always.
Its thru this media we began our friendship and been able to maintain it outside of it. I was sure glad I could be there for ya and likewise glad you were there when I needed the same. As you know I am in a bit of a pinch for denero rite now, but always here for a welcome landline from ya.
Oh and Aslan, uhmmmBro your polishin bonnet is on crooked ;D

Az
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Thats Not a bonnet!! Its a Stew Pot!! Becuase I am advertising This weeks special Panda Stew........... Now Wheres that Panda??? Ninjas I have a job for you....Mumble mumble sniker pssts........ :Smile
To late Aslan

*Drags the large carcas of the Panda into the kitchen*

Here yah go. This one was cloned, i think.....
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
"You sure that's a panda? Looks kinda brown to be a panda....Hey, where's the chief Drunken Wookie?"
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
no, you see the big black patches on it? not to mention the huge panda head. that's why i think this one is a clone, and a pretty poor one.

You think someone might be making clones of said panda? And why have we been able to say Rampant Panda without it coming out of nowhere and gumming us to death?