Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GUTEN TAG!!!
hows it going ? well you all have a nice site here and if your wondering why im here well just to say goku invite me to come check out the place and i just did that. Ist a good place you have here to! Now to do the same, i would like you all to check out one of my games clans http://www.paktu.com i hope you like this as much as i like your site. well awfetizen!! Big Grin
Heya Blake ( that's his real name people). Good to see you've dropped us a line. Now just join the squadron and mabey i won't hand you some KP duty on the next camping trip... j/k Tongue

Oh yeah, you have to scream "RAMPANT PANDA" whenever you post on the comm.......

*Whip cracks* DOWN PANDA!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Greetings. Glad you like the place. Holmes works 24/7 minimum to keep the station running at it's optimal level.

Oh, don't mind the frosty breath. It's an experiment. Really...it is. Holmes has assured us of this.

Nice site you have yourself. Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
**Now a message from our sponcer..... Drink more rooties @ Aslans Bar and grill Stop by on Friday nights for Free rooties on Tank Night!! Tongue** Now back to our regular program.............
And don't forget to stop in every tuesday for the nightly rumblings of the GWF!!!!!

*Aslan we getting back up and running there or is that history lol???*
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Yeah Aslan. Could we get the GWF going again?
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.