Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh Wraithypoo.....
No fair sending one of your pilots to help me shake the rust off. Tongue

Speaking of which, I did run into BobLeFou and both he and I are setup with BSC again. And we fought in TF and TB. He really had me in TBs though. I couldn't get ahead...could only tie him at best.

Anyways, we will get some practice in. I'm feeling the spark to fly again. ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Tank right now I'm at my folks house attending to some family business. got access through dad's laptop, nice but I miss good ole killer lol. I'll be heading home tomorrow and I'd be happy to remind you why the hawks are starting to make a move lol

ace
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Well there was sooo much rust I thought I'd help shake some of it off Smile

But you might not want to shake your ship too much those rust holes look kinda large....

;D
What? Naaaaah, they're not that big. My ship is in top notch...**PHOOMP....out goes Tank through the 'not that big' rust hole under his seat**
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.