Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cartoon Network...
... has started a cartoon mini-series about the Clone Wars. Any thoughts on this? My mom thinks that they're gonna end up slaughtering the story....
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Supposibly it's supposed to work in tandem with the comics being produced by Dark Horse, and all under dear George's direction (so I've read) so they'll probably do a good job. It'll fill in for the movies which I doubt will really cover the war that in depth, so busy it'll be telling Anakin's fall to the Dark Side.

And since it's the same creator of Samurai Jack working on it, I think it'll be pretty good. We'll see though.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
i thought that animation looked familiar
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.