Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just letting everyone know...
I still live!

Yes, even though my Professors have devised some insidious methods of torture and deprivation, I still cling tenaciously to life.

However, I do think that I might as well make official that which has been true for months: for the time being I shall only be in a Reserve flight status until such time as things change.

I shall be flying a desk though, (or at least attempting to at some point in time) so you'll still see me at least on the Comm.

And now, back to the devilish paper I must write...due tomorrow mo=rning. DOH! :-X
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Ouch, last minute paper.... I've done a few of those. Not fun at all. Tha last one i had to write was actually about us here at RBL squad. My English II teacher got a kick out of it and gave me a 125% on it, mainly because i put alot of screenshots of different manuvers and tactics in it.

Good luck with that paper Tank, and i'll be sure to get you a bottle of Pledge to clean your desk with.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Oh do tell us about this paper of yours. Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
well, i had to do a newspaper article about something for English II. Well, the first thing i thought of was Rbl squad. So i've written an article featuring RBL squad, it's members, craft, tactics, statistics ( stightly modified to make us look even better ;D) and a bunch of screen shots, not to mention a pic of our home base.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Big GrinI want to see it goku!! please Wink
Me too! :o

lol, i'll see what i can do. i should be able to upload it to my website and put the link in the com.
I'd like to see it as well.

Although you didn't have to modify the stats...we can do that just fine ourselves after downing a few rooties. ;D
~§~
Can't wait to see this either. Didn't forget to mention the hard working news reporter did ya lol???????

There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Oh! What about George, or the drunken Wookies, or the Panda??? Did they get honorable mentions as well? ;D
~§~