Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Birthday Party at ReBeL's Main Hangar
Who has birthday today??????
Who knows the answer?????
Anybody??????
... Nobody.......
The answer is: Tanker!!!
Everyone is invited to the hangar for a giant Birthday Party!!!!
Free beer, cakes, fried ewoks...... and everything what you want!!!!!
Tank pays the bill!!!!!!!!!
(ohhhh..... and Happy Birthday Tank!!!!)

AJ
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :o Free rooties!!!!!!!!! ;D Happy (uuurrrrrpppppp!!!!!!) :Smile Birthday Tanker!!!! Hope ya having a great 1!!! :Smile Oh....btw, Aslan wants to see you about the bar bill. :Smile Something about putting the bar out of business if your tab isn't paid.. ??? can't imagine what he's talking about.. :Smile (uuuuurrrrrppppp)
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
(12-27-2002, 07:05 PM)RBL_Snoopy link Wrote:WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :o Free rooties!!!!!!!!! ;D Happy (uuurrrrrpppppp!!!!!!) :Smile Birthday Tanker!!!! Hope ya having a great 1!!! :Smile Oh....btw, Aslan wants to see you about the bar bill. :Smile Something about putting the bar out of business if your tab isn't paid.. ??? can't imagine what he's talking about.. :Smile (uuuuurrrrrppppp)

LOL. Considering that the bar works on the same budget that RBL runs on (that's right...NO BUDGET), I can't imagine what he's talking about either Wink

Thanks guys...although you coulda saved a little of that giant cake for me lol

**gets plastered from the rooties and fried ewok** ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Here yah go Tank, not only did i polish yah TIE_Inteceptor fo yah i also go yah this, hold out yah hand.

*Tank holds out his hand and Goku takes it*

Now this might feel a little weird......

*Goes Super Saiyan and transfers some of his power to Tanker*

Happ Birthday bro, now you'll be an even deadlier Jedi Master!!

Oh, that reminds me....... *runs of to grab a crate full of rooties and a couple of fried Ewoks and joins the party!!!*
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
**a puff of smoke shoots from his mouth**

I feel fried now.... Wink
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
hahaha, Happy Birthday bro
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Happy Hatch Day!
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
happy birfday TankermanBig Grin
*grabs a new fresh supply of rooties and brings it out to his TF before he jets*
oh yeah, thank god none of ya knew my birthday was december 19th Tongue
retirement is bliss Smile
(12-30-2002, 12:59 AM)Razen link Wrote:happy birfday TankermanBig Grin
*grabs a new fresh supply of rooties and brings it out to his TF before he jets*
oh yeah, thank god none of ya knew my birthday was december 19th Tongue

RBL's b-day is the same day ;D Happy belated nonetheless!
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Hehe Happy bday to both of you guys and the first one to fall over drunk will be the last one mentioned to pay for all this Smile