Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Week of War LXIII Results
[glow=red,2,300]WOW results for RBL are just in........[/glow]

1. RBL #9 overall! (Not Bad for only 5 pilots)
2. RBL_Aslan #11 overall!! Also RBL #1 overall
3. RBL_DIO #34 overall and Most games in the squad a whopping 65 :o What a stud!! And the most Points crack a Million!! Also 3rd overall in RBL.
4. RBL_Snoopy #25 overall!! and 2nd overall in RBL, However his piloting earned Wrath the BOB trophy!!!
[glow=red,2,300]CONGRATS to all that FLEW *S*[/glow]
Thx man. Wish we could have hooked up for a few games. *Is last seen leaving the stage cackling "my precioussssssssssss!" to himself on his way back to Wrath* :Smile
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
thanks for posting this aslan. my comp has been moody lately. hence my very low flight rate in wow. I'm gunning for xwa now lol

ace
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
I'm also gunning for XWA because i don't have any of my XvT discs anymore. I'm never loaining out a cd that i don't have a copy of again....
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Scratch that!!! I now am fully opperational again thx my good buddy James. He gave me his copy of XvT. Oh yeah, can we move the BoB trophy to the Wrath comm now?
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
yehaw was fun,coulnd do xwa ,was preparing to leave for a while,but im back so looking forward to another wow