Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Requesting entry for upcoming XWA WoW
n/a
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Hawk 2 on your six
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
I signed us up on BSC
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Thanks Holmes. Ace, you got my wing?
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Where is it being held at anyways? I can't find the link anywhere on the zone
*S* aye mate I got your wing. http://www.zone.msn.com/directplay
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
What times are you nomrally on Ace? I'm on from 3:00 pm EST to 8:00 pm EST

and thx for the link
I'm in the CST and those times you posted I usually get bad pings, but I can probably try to make it in say around 7 Est? This is next friday ofcourse I believe hehe. I'll be there. My usual patrol starts at 8pm CST till I get tired lol

ace