Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ReBeL....ATTEN-HUE!
Folks, we've been through a lot in the past few months. We've seen the fall of our XvT game rooms from the mainstream Zone to the basement with the other old games. We've seen friends come and go, and some members trying out different games in attempts to keep the squad alive. And we've seen some of the vets mysteriously start to fade, much to their annoyance (and he's....er...they've been going kicking and screaming Wink).

Yet as I've looked things over at BSC, I've seen that there is still life left in the squad. Games still flown and battles won....and some lost.

It is with great pride that I hand out these well earned awards for several of our members.

Those being promoted to an Officer rank:

Snoopy - Captain
Acehigh - Lieutenant
Simon - 1st Lieutenant
AntillesJedi - Chief Officer
Hondo - Officer 3rd

Those being promoted within the Pilots ranks:

Goku1 - Chief Pilot
Snowbird/Sif - Chief Pilot
DIO - Pilot 2nd

Congratulations all of you. Especially to Acehigh, who's untiring efforts have worked to keep the squad informed of important events and locations to continue to play. May his trained eye find any trace of the possible XvT2 that has been recently mentioned.

I cannot express my gratitude enough that you guys have kept coming here. I also cannot express my apologies enough for this delay in promotions and recognition of your fine efforts, and for my own inattentiveness and inactivity.

Again, congratulations! Now if you'll please follow R2Vader down the way, he'll lead you right to the Bar and Grill where you can get uproariously not-drunk off of rooties to your hearts content...billed to the Empire. ;D

~§~
M1A2Tanker
DRAGONS!!!!
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Whooohooo!!! Rooties for everyone on me!!!

*dons his new khakis*

Hey, these are nice. Now all i've gotta get are some corephrams.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
*hiccup, hiccup*........not drunk off these??? *hic*

Then what have I been drinking????????????

¤§¤ R2Vader please ready the trout cannon!
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Doooo you reeeeaaaaally wanna know the answer to that?

Remember what happened to Greedo's body? Now...think...George has been devoured (possibly) and mashed into god knows what...and we have had some rather strong looking drinks floating about lately.... ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
;D Congo drums please.... Drum roll please.....

Congra.... *pssstch....tch.....* Crap....

Mic. went dead.... Goku, stop trying to sabotage my day.

Anyway, Grats to you all on your promotions.
8)

☼§☼
Man53 OuT!
☼§☼

*S*
Congrats all, well deserved.

~S~

Keep up the good work.

And now for the rooties.

Wohoooooo!!!

;D

Congrats to all the newly promoted! I have to admit to being surprised to be included in that group...but thx Tank. As for George........wellllllll, remember that those ninjas used a fire on him. Now, Acehigh will have to confirm this for us, but I believe George's last name may be MaGee. If I'm right (Ace jump in here), he had a relative a few generations back named Sam MaGee. Anyone recall that balad? "The Cremation of Sam MaGee"? I'm not so sure those ninjas cooked George successfully. We might'ive had a repeat occurance of what happened to ol'Sam. George always DID complain about being cold on the station. ;D ;D ;D Ace, can you confirm/discredit any of this? We DO have another wow coming up you know. :Smile
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Hmmmmmmmmmm I'll have to check into this. I always thought that Wraith was the father of George. As for the mother, she's the one that could be of the Magee liniage. Ohhhhhhhhhhh Bobbi Magee....lol. *S* Now that I've recovered from that rootie....or whatever it was lol, thanks for the promo's mates. I'll keep ya posted on wow's upcoming events. Anyone flying in the impy and reb war in oct?

ace
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
As for the "overcooking" of George, i think the Ninja's suckered me into that one. They said they couldn't cook him right and said that if i didn't use an energy blast to fry him, they'd haul me off into the darkness. :o So of course i complied, though I think i may have over done it a bit. Didn't see what they did with the pieces and ashes....... Tongue :Smile
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Maybe he's a relative of Wolverine's. Fast regen powers would sure get a workout. :Smile
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.