Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official SW Galaxies statement!
This is Tanker, live from a secure location deep within the LucasArts testing facility where the offical SW Galaxies statement is about to be made.

And now, let's hear the statement from our personal beta tester, Dark. Dark, tell us about the game.

Dark: "Well Tanker, this game is (censored)! It has these (censored) parts that let you (censored) and you get to (censored) with (censored). The graphics for it are (censored) and are just (censored)! I mean, I've never seen anything like (censored) in my (censored)!

I tell ya, this game will be (censored) for all (censored)! You must (censored) when it comes out in (censored) and play it (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) (censored) !

That's all there is to it.

Thank you Dark. Well, there you have it. Now you know all about SW Galaxies, to be available (censored).

Until next time, this is (censored) signing (censored)!
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Hmmm you must have (censored) this information from that (censored) email that I (censored) well I hope you are all (censored) as I am about (censored) Smile