Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chat status thingy
I disabled the who's chatting thingy in the news blurb portion of the board. That chat server wasn't responding earlier (probably stupid SQL worm or something) and was causing our board to display very slow (since it sends requests to that chat server for status).... anyway, I'll put it back up when they are back to normal. You can still chat of course, you just can't see who is chatting from the board Wink
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
thx for the info holmes
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
No prob. I turned it back on later that day (I'm sure you all noticed) ;D
I haven't noticed anymore problems with them so maybe it was just a fluke
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
yes, i think we noticed. *runs around denting bulkheads for Razen* darn him, retirement retirsment.. THIS IS HIS JOB!! NOT MINE!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.