Why is it so bright?

And the bulkheads so straight?

and the fish so famished?

and...

and...

and...

Guess its time to get to work.

* a Thunk thunk thunk thunk sound is heard echoing throughout the hallways*
*Perk!!* I recognize that sound! DARK!!!!!!!!!! Welcome back man!! Just in time to put that ship of yours (well, what's left of it after Tank 'fixed' it) back in shape for xvt wow (this Friday btw) ;D BTW, I hope you either brought lots of fish food with ya or put on a few, heh, those fish are FAMISHED!!
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Heya Dark!! Yep, I worked a long time getting out of those dents. I'm amazed that Razen and you survived some of those!.

Since Razen hasn't popped in for a while, we haven't had any fish food, mabey you can help?

*Grabs Dark and tosses him into the trout tank* Ah..... good times....

*Walks off whistling*
Welcome back dark!! ;D
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
The fish won't eat me. Only Razen certified Fish food.
YUBYUB ;D Guess who???
Who? ( as if we don't know)
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.