Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from the Empire
To: ReBeL

It has been some time since i've talked to any of you. I hope all is fine. From the looks of it you guys are doing great. And with that being said, I'd like to invite you all to join a fairly new Star Wars sim. Its still in development but we are working on building a few factions. Currently, players can join one of three factions:

The Galactic Empire
The Rebel Alliance
and The Hutt Council

Independents and creation of other groups is not supported right now.

As of right now i do beleave that the Alliance is in serious need of players. Of course if anyone wishes to join any of the other two factions feel free to do so. if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

for those of you who have forgoten my ICQ that once had it and my other contact info

e-mail:[email protected]
AIM: OBS Thrawn
MSN: [email protected]

Good luck, have fun, and may the force be with you.
Can you tell us what kind of Sim we are talking about here? First person style? Starfighter? role playing, strategy ect?

I know these things are usually very hush hush while in developement but any general info that you can give would be appreciated.

*S*

ReBeL News Staff
Pilot 2nd Class/Jedi Knight
Acehigh (formerly DG_Acehigh)
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
lol, I was wondering the same thing Ace.

Good to hear from ya Thrawn. Been a very long time indeed. Stop by anytime. Smile

As for the sim...anyone who's interested is free to try it...whatever it is. Wink
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Tanker hows it going man. As for what kind of sim its a Role Play style. YOu create your character, pick its home planet, skills, race, and what else i can't remember been a while since i created mine.

All that data will be stored into a database for use during RPs. Also if anyone has any experience with being a Game Master we are looking for ppl like you. ((not to join the empire but to help out with RPs))

again if anyone is interested feel free to contact me and i'll put you in contact with the RA if thats where you want to go.
IMPERIALS ON REBEL HOME!!!???

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
*Goes SSJ2 and goes into a fighting stance, ready to blow the Imp away*

Just say the word Tank.

*Looks at the friendly faces of both Tank and Thrawn*

Uh, is this guy a friend of yours, Tank? Well, i guess i shouldn't blow him away then, but i will be keeping my eye on him as long as he's here.

Anyhow, nice to meet you Thrawn.

¤§¤
RBL_Goku1
Pilot 2nd class
RBL Mobile suit Gundam team Commander
Legendary Super Saiyan
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Not the first time a member of the Order of the Black Saber has set foot on Rebel Home. Just been a while. *Goes off to visit the IMS Sidious*
WoW that sounds pretty kewl. I do have one last question that came up when I read your post though. Is this game going to be like Galaxies where you only play online or will it have a single player story line as well? Now I don't want to be the stinker here, but it may have a long way to go to beat Knights of the Old Republic hehe. I do like this idea however Smile Got any pull to maybe set up a new starfighter sim????? *slips thrawn tanks credit account* any "perks" can be settled with this Smile Wink
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
ummm the sim is a mb based. There will be moderators and Game Masters to over see the scenerios. one other thing feel free to visit the IRC server that we use its irc.swcic.net you can normaly find me in the #swcempire channel handel is CMDR_Chambers feel free to contact me there if you wish as well
At ease there Goku my boy. We're not actively hunting OBS right now, so he's clear. Wink

If I had more time Thrawn, I might do it. Unfortunately, as I've just gotten a job (or so it looks like) and classes start soon, I might be short on time to do things.

How fast do they respond in this game if it's mb based? That'll be the biggest factor.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Ohhhh I get it. Like Planetarion or something like that. Sounds very kewl. Sign me up for the Alliance hehehehehehehehe. Commander Aceidocious does have a nice ring to it lol.........*sees tank watching.........sends r2vader to intercept more treads........* Maybe I'll just be a pilot lol