Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update on my SWG situation
The German Company I ordered SWG originally, wrote I will get one of the few boxes they received and it's already on the way to me.

I hope we can meet on Gorath tomorrow ;D

Sweet!

I'll try to create a guy in Gorath. I still have a character on Intrepid hanging out in a camp just outside of Anchorhead. He's been there for over two weeks now....I wonder if he has a good tan yet? ???
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
LOL, do you got the CE so that he can wear sunglasses at least?

I picked up the box at the postoffice this morning, installed it after work and just noticed that we have an extended server maintenance. :o DOH! More waiting time for me....

hehe, I wonder if you can buy sunglasses in that game....that would be cool!

Probably should have gotten some suntan lotion as well...whoops! :-[

Hehe, I've noticed that's about normal. I got on last night just long enough to get updates, and I'll bet that (by this weekend) there will be more still.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
If you buy the collector edition your char will have three different types of sunglasses. There is no other way to get them.

Drat!

I saw that box at the PX while I was at Benning. Seeing as I already bought the game, I didn't think it was worthwhile to buy the collectors edition. Pity. The sunglasses would have been cool. ;D
~§~
By the way look for a guy without glasses named Sim Naak, thats me. Just left out 3 letters to make my name star wars compatible.
Wink

Where? Gorath, or Intrepid?
~§~
Gorath, Corellia, Kor Vella

You went to Corellia? Awww chit. I went to Tatooine. I think I added your name to my friends list for Gorath, but I'd have to double check. Same for Aslan...although I don't know what his screenname in the game is. I just put Aslan in and hoped that was it lol.

I know Aslan is around there somewhere....where ya at big blue Ewok!

I'm at Gorath, Tatooine, Mos Espa, near Watto's Junkshop

Also on Intrepid, Tatooine, outside Anchorhead.

I'll always be RBL Tanker. Subtle, isn't it? ;D
~§~