Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THIS IS NOT FAIR!
Now I was even willing to waste so much money on that stupid game and I can still not get it.

They want me to fax them a credit card statement with my name adress and stuff on it to validate that it's my CC.
But I don't get those, I just get a print out at the bank where the current billings are listed....

Maybe they will accept a copy of the contract, but I got that in my hometown, which means I have to wait for the weekend.....

Yeah, that's definently not fair.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Get a VISA, those work for almost anything Simon.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Hey goku dont despair Maybe Santa Yub may help send me a e-mail with your address and maybe we can work something out maybe :Smile