Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what you fellas up to with SWG??
i got it and i wanna know wut server u guys are gona be on. i thingk the star one is pritty good. but i havent been in it yet. got the game this afternoon adn cant create a charachter. and now....all the bloody servers are down.. and i fixed it so i could make one.

anyway just give me the 411 on wuts hapenin.

my friend wants to build a droid factory and get like a million of em and kill every thing. so far it seems like a good idea. and i figure wut the hell..... i got nothin better to do yet.......
Don't play Starsider, it will be too full it the unofficial RP server and will be the biggest server there.

-Dark
Aka KylkeStorl
SWG Beta Tester
Commando
DOH! I forgot it came out today. Got tied up in other things.

Uh, depends on my finances but I'm pretty sure I'll be trying to get it.

In anycase, Dark is our point man. He'll give us all the data we need...won't ya Dark? Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
I will be on Gorath, would be great to meet some of you ingame...

How's it working for ya Simon?
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Just Fire away your questions I'll be happy to answer them while I wait for my copy to arrive >.< 2 days so far without SWG I'm hitting witdrawl!
We can only get a us import version here , hopefully it will be shipped next week.

Right now they have server errors due to heavy load and stuff, I hope that will be fixed until we are in.

To shorten the waiting time you can read the complete game manual at the official site.

I'm gonna wait till I hear your reports of it before I go out and make a purchase hehe Smile
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
I've purchased it, but since I had a power outtage today/tonight, I haven't had the chance to make the attempt.

I feel it won't be so great on my conn as it is. But I'll at least give it a couple attempts. I hope. **crosses fingers**
~§~
50 bucks for the game, 14.99/month to play it online ... I doubt I will be playing anytime soon since I will probably be laid off from work in a month or two.
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!