Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Get rid of adware/spyware programs on your system
By getting Spybot Search and Destroy.

Works great too. Full version, completely free, even the updates are free. On my comp it found 133 things that were floating about and got them all.

Amazingly...my browser seems to be working better now.... ;D

Edit: It's especially good for you Kazaa users. Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
well since we are advertising, try a free popup blocker that a friend and I wrote.. it's still a little rough around the edges but works pretty darn good http://popbegone.askcosmo.com

Edit: It's especially good for you Kazaa users too.
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Or you could just get Adaware. works fine for me.....
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Funny you mention that. Had someone else say the same thing.

The shareware version of that didn't work too well for me, and Spybot is the full version and free. Even the updates. Can't beat that. Smile

It's also highly recommended by some top notch internet gurus.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
well with you fellas not doin much. ive been busy!

my friend tryed to get into the starsider server and it was full. so im now in tarquanis with a bunch of old frinds. i have been riily adicted to this gaem and have not play much of anything else.but ill be in all of julys wows in order to warm up to the expanshion.
I released a new version of my popup blocker today, it's not as rough around the edges now heheh fixed a few bugs too.
Download

[Image: ss2-3.gif]

If any of you actually tried it, let me know what you think of it.

So I guess everyone knows what I've been doing in my spare time now eh?
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!