Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm wondering...
I wonder if the University I'm planning on moving too this fall will have courses on web design and FLASH work.

That would be some good stuff then. I could make animated stories of RBL members getting thrashed by the Rampant Panda...aAAAAAHHH!!!

**slurping sounds again, then a snap-hiss as Tank's lightsaber ignites, followed by another as the Panda ignites his own**

HOLY CHIT! WHO GAVE THIS THING HIS OWN SABER?!?!?!

**battles ensues....**
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Rofl rofl rofl....I figured you needed a challenge ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Tank if your going to Western I might be able to help you out. As you know my ex named the princess of darkness ya know the devil...Lucifer...cause M. Jackson came up when I typed S A T A N lol ect used to go there.....hehehe. Let me know if I can be of assistance. Ohhhh and R2Vader wants to know if you need a roomie lol
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
**talks while attacking and defending from the rather skilled Panda**

Man...when I find the son-of-a-dog who trained this critter, heads will roll....

**ducks, then slashes upwards, missing by only a hairsbredth (sp?)**

I looked in the catalog for Western to see what they had, and it wasn't very promising. They do have classes in that field, but from what the little descriptions say it seems like all those classes either don't pertain to webdesign and FLASH, or are way over what I need.

I'll probably just have to wait until I actually get up there to speak with a counsler.

**battle continues, as Tank mumbles his plans of revenge**
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
*Powers up a little and pulls the Rampant Panda's saber from him, then give him a Heavy Imperial Repeater rifle along with a Tenloss DX-9 Disruptor rifle, then clips the saber onto the thing's fur.*

Now you have a challenge Tank!! Enjoy!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
**has a target for his revenge plans now** [Image: FIREdevil.gif]
~§~
Tank, engage your logic subroutines for a moment please. What are you gonna do to the legendary super saiyan?
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Oh you shall see. ;D
~§~
You just MIGHT get it. :o :Smile ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
**is already filling out the forms to promote Goku to Person-whom-is-below-the-potato-scrubber**

MWUAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
~§~