Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mighty Murdock Has Arrived~~!!
*thats right folks murdock has arrived safely in aslans backyard and what a landing the spaceport will neverbe the same, Medic!!--JK Hes fine and drove along time to get here so will let him rest up for some fun later with lil yub and me and maybe mickey Mouse too....stay tuned..........* :o Aslan out~~!
Way to go!! I've never seen a Y-Wing bounce like that before. Tore the gear off and everything. And just when he thought it was over, phooom!, the ejection seat malfunctions and he's off like a rocket!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
(06-10-2003, 07:24 PM)Goku1 link Wrote:Way to go!! I've never seen a Y-Wing bounce like that before. Tore the gear off and everything. And just when he thought it was over, phooom!, the ejection seat malfunctions and he's off like a rocket!!

The mechanics worked overtime to get it fixed in the week the family and I was there and they got done just in time for us to take off. So now I'm back in the land of REAL TREES!!!!! (sorry Aslan but a national forest that is only 3 feet tall is not what I call trees) anyway we are home (and I dont think the motor pool can fix it this time....JK) :-X The hole family had a great time and we'll be back again real soon (Hope nobody misses that big mouse we brought back) I would have called when we got home Aslan but we found a couple of realy bad trafic Jams just about Olympia and I didnt pull in till about 1 am and didnt want to wake your family up. Thanks again for the great time Friday. Let me know when you wanna come up this way and I'll take you to some places that will make you think your back on Endor!! (massive trees as far as the eye can see)!!!.
Murdock