Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
June WoW rule updates
Just read the message board at bsc and there have been some rule changes for the xvt wow that is up coming. First and foremost Rodeo has ordered that all wow matches be flown in the Rebel base 2 on the zone until it officially dies as well. I agree personally with the decision to have all wow matches at one sight, but I'm just worried about how they are going to enforce this policy. Honestly I don't know if it can be done, unless they are sending "spies" into telarian to note which matches aren't flown on the zone. Anyway on with the rule changes. The Imp Tac Ships are now legal for wow usage. So those of us that have the dl let's kick some arse with the new star fighters. And now 5 matches per player are required to affect the club stats. This has been 10 matches per player in the past.

These changes I believe are a step in the right direction to regaining the intergrity of the community after the first debacle with the zone. Just hope that a logical enforcement of the rules can be made.........this has been the major issue with bsc in the past. HEHEHEhehehehe and since wraith has been mia I guess that makes me the new reporter...... hjeheheheheheehe muuhhwwaaaaa!!!

top holonet reporter

Ace out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
What are the Imp Tac ships anyhow Ace?
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
This for June now? Or July? January? Just want to make sure because there's no point worrying too much about it if the changes aren't going to be immediate, and we could do a gradual change to it.

If it's for January though, that's different. Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
those rules took effect this past june. now they are the set that are followed every wow. don't know why they came back up now lol? besides they are no longer relavant now that the telarian server is out of commission.
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Hehe now you're getting the hang of it Ace make stuff up print up stuff that is Way out of date pretty soon you can be an ace news distorter like me.

Now we just have to get you to dissappear for a while and you'll be there....

;D