Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEY ASLAN!!!!
Hi ya bro,
I'm comming to your part of the world so send me an e-mail with how to reach you!
My e-mail is [email protected]
I'll be down that way from june 9th to the 14th so hurry dude!!
Murdock
LETS DANCE!!!
Dance? DANCE?!?! OH NO!! We cannot let the furry wookie known as Doc and Aslan get on the dancefloor! Women will be flat footed for an eternity, maybe longer! ;D

**runs to try and stop it from happening** NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
9th - 14th?? I'll be enjoying my week at summer camp at camp Shands, but i must help Tanker for Snowbird's (and all the other females of the station) feet's sake!!

ASLAN!! NO DANCING!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!

*Gives Tanker some of his power so that he can stop Aslan without being crushed by the big blue thing's strenght*
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Just because I have realy BIG feet don't mean they are both LEFT feet.

I smite you both for thinking us wookies cant dance!!! :o Tongue
lol, haven't you heard of that song by Pink Boyd?

**starts to play that great retro-rock-alternative-hiphop-metal song...."Wookies Can't Dance"**

"Your Wookie can't dance and your Ewok can't Rock and Roll....I say your Wookie can't dance and your Ewok can't Rock and Roll....Rock and Roll..." ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
And i smite you murdock, for not admitting that Wookies can't dance!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Dancing Smancing!! Can you say Disneyland!!! Give me a call see what we can hookup!! :Smile-aslan
Disneyland. ;D
~§~
(06-04-2003, 12:38 AM)Aslan link Wrote:Dancing Smancing!! Can you say Disneyland!!! Give me a call see what we can hookup!! :Smile-aslan

Might help if I knew the # ;D
and just in case the e-mail I gave isn't working try this one.
[email protected]
Murdock

And my wife says I dance just fine thankyou very much!
Oh tank I applaud you for being able to say disneyland 8)
Dock