Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wonder if you guys mind an ole f00 like me to surface in here?????
I am checkin out for a new home but I havent made my mind up you care if i stop and rest for a few if not pull up a chair have a few dinks with me
BridoN
Hey mate I can't speak for High Command, but I'd love to have some more actives round here lol. Come join Hawk Squadron................hehehehe

Ace
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Tank enters Aslan's Bar and Grill and notices an old timer sitting in the corner chatting it up with Acehigh. With a grin he steps over the comatose bodies of passed out wookies (they really need to lay off the rooties), and pulls up a chair at the table.

How goes mate? Smile
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
In trouble as usual as for my years in this now , it never ceases to amaze me jsut how trouble usually tries to team wiht me , and taking a rest in this endless boredom of countless games, ive been playing, leaving my other paths behind, countless names, tryin to disapear form the limelight , become an unknown again , toast to acehigh for reconizing an ole f00, having a drink u2 Tank ltns, and to other old friends, my many journies to different sectors diff squads, and it is all the same , games in Rogue Spear, MW4, CS,MSFS,007 Nightfire, Fallout Tatics, Quake III, DooM, XWA< none compare to XvT , lol I miss it , but it is becoming impossible to fly wihtout alot of people complaining and whining that i am violationg some rule somewhere, tired of the perscutions i place before me, weary weary i say, but all in all , came to have a few drinks with some old friends..
*Brings a rootie over for Bridon and sets it on his table* On the house man. Feel right at home, there are lots of us "ol'fools" here, so you should fit right in. ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Hey there Bridon eze up on the FOO part, oh and the ole part also heheh cuz I fit both. :-[
But just the same welcome bud, I have not been active at all in XvT and been tailing off in CS actually. Still good to see some other ole foo's out there tho, wether it be for a visit or even setting up quarters.
Stop into Aslan's any time for a rootie, go head and put on Ole Azis tab (Don't worry bout the bill, my tab is still going to Vader's credits 8))

Azis
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
*Walks through the door into the bar and spots the old timer at the corner of the bar surrounded my officers and senate members.*

Hmm, must be important, better grab some rooties.

*Zips back behind Aslans bar and pulls out a 50 gallon keg of rootie and sets it at the end of the bar*

Here we go, this'll just go on my tab. I probably just blew half a year in pay, but hey, who the heck cares.

*Holds up his frosted mug* A toast! To the young and the old. To those that work as a team no matter what the differences *looks at the passed out Wookies*, whether they are passed out drunk or not. CHEERS!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
*SLams open Kitchen door and comes out with a great big pot of Mommas homemade Wookie stew Yum Yum Yubby!! Foods On Come and get it Hey That new guy looks sooo familar??? Azis can help remind me whos who Hmmm in the mean timeHey Buddy heres a free bowl on the house!! Now where is that keg of Rustoleum Carbon Crud remover I hid behind the Bar???.........*-Aslan 8)
WHOA up all beware the stew, last time I even took a bite I was pullin hair out me teeth for months, now ya know why its free :Smile

Oh and Bridon was or is or has been uhhmmm United pilot........somin somin I think pretty sure, wait uhmmm no yep thats it er well maybe "Final answer"? Goes the host, Uhmmm I have no answers to peace in the Universe!

Az
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Well I have been around that is for sure, spreadin choas among many many places,but all in all it boils down to me refusin to conform ...ack a wirty dord....., I appr the welcome and drinks, for those of you who may not know me which I consider doubtful, I am just an insane pilot, and although I feel my one love (xVt is dying), I have searched high and low where I can fly for fame, and above all no pressure and always for fun , tired of rules being put on me everytime i turn a corner, and in the end, I am jsut tired, Hear hear a toast......... to the long ride in store, for XVT, lets keep it alive.... Tongue