Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E-Wing Enduro
Anyone that dl'ed the imptac ship patch interested in going into this war? I've gotten pretty decent with the E-W and I'm really hoping to see a Tie Oppressor war myself. If high command would sign us up, we have at least one pilot that would fly hehe (me) the rules for this war are a little different than normal. It's an open war meaning you can fly against your squadmates if you choose, but that will kill squad rankings in the long run. Secondly all matches will be 20 minutes long because the e-wings are an x-wing with b-wing shields and hull strength. I'm guessing maybe 24 kills would be about average for this ship. If you haven't flown then yet but have the imptac patch, fly them against the comp and you'll see what I mean. If you still want the imptac ships but havne't dl'ed them, I can give you the link again. just email me at [email protected]

*S*

Ace out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
;D Done Deal!! Now to find my ship???-Aslan
ya know I'll be there mate. been warming up flying the rest of interim war....lol. got warmed up flying storm trooper transports tonight. I'm ready to rock!!!!

ace
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Finally had a chance to fly 1 of those E-wings.....woooohoooooo what a ship!! If you thought an A-wing was fast, you haven't seen ANYthing yet! I might have to trade in the ol'doghouse for 1 yet. 8)

Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
aye got a couple ewing matches under me belt now too.........man that is insane!!! I encourage you all to try it out lol

ace
Ewings maybe good...but I think I'll stick to my TD anyways Wink

Haven't flown the Ewing yet BTW. Haven't had a chance. Sad
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.