Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RBL Patches???
I was wondering if there is a patch for XWA where the RBL Home base would be avialable in the ship list. that would be awsome to fly around.

I was also wondering if the JK RBL levels had been finished.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Once upon a time.....
there was such a patch, I created it.
Will only take some time to dig it out of my HD, will do it shortly.

I know I have it somewhere too...or at least I DID.

Hey Simon, I'll have to have you send me that again, so I can upload it (and the other program needed to put it in) to the site. Hopefully the Gallery will become more functional so that things like that can be picked up. Smile

As for the JK level.....I can only do so much. And now that JK2 is out, I figured it was best to go to that instead. Should be much easier, but as I mentioned in another post, I haven't had much time to experiement.

Maybe I could take my computer with me to Georgia....hmmm....
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Dagnabit! Who told you you were allowed to sleep occasionally? :Smile Heh. Seriously Tank, methinks your hands are full right now.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
Well, considering that I won't be doing too much down in Georgia, I'll have lots of time on my hands. Wish I had a laptop instead though. Hard to carry a desktop system around.

Maybe a personal loan...hmmm....yet more possibilities.... ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Here it is pilots, your good old RBL HQ.

http://www-users.rwth-aachen.de/Simon.Kn...%20XWA.ZIP

Have fun Big Grin

Thanks alot Simon!!! This patch is awsome. How long did it take you to do this??
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Not sure anymore.
Probably was quite an amount of hours to a few days....

Might even have taken you years. Poor Simon, slaving away at his computer, working day and night and sleeping most of it to create that masterpiece. ;D
~§~
Uh, just one question more. When i go to use the thing i dled, what is the Shipset directory? I can't seem to find it. I know that the shipset is hq.gob but i can't find the directory, what is it?