Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A crazy idea
This may be a crazy idea, but I have one nonetheless!!! Wink Since our expansion into battlegrounds didn't go as expected, I am wondering if we could get enough support for a mech lance? They are in need of clans in the mech warrior ranks, and mechs aren't that much different to pilot than star fighters, well except your on the ground lol. This may increase activity if we have another active game to participate in. I know alot of people play JKO and XVT. For those of us that only enter one wow a month, I'd like to handle two. Gives for a good balance. Especially when the wars in XVT stall out due to people not wanting to fly non wow weeks. There are always around 200 people in the mech rooms as well. This is just an idea, and I feel it could be a hot bed of new activity. Will High Command consider my request? Just a thought Smile

Ace out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Well, if i can get my hands on a copy of MW4, i'd be all for a mech unit. Unfortunatly Ace, our gracious founders want to keep the site strikly Star Wars relaited. Sorry bud.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
As much as I'd like to tell you otherwise Ace, Goku is right. Last I knew (and this was straight from Zara) RBL was to be strictly Star Wars related.

Don't know if he's changed his mind, but he said something about having a surprise for us...wonder what it is?
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.