Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A joy ride
Out in the vastness of space a lone SSD is off on what is supposed to be a "vacation". With most of the crew relaxing, and only a few people on the bridge, a distress call is recieved.

Comms: Sir, we are recieving a distress call from a near by system. Should be a relatively short hyper jump from here.
Ace: A distress call out here? This area of space is supposed to be abandoned. What channel is it coming over?
Comms: Uhhhhh ohhhhhh dear. It's coming over the Imperial channel sir.
Ace: LOL well well well.......get a trace on that signal and lets go see what is up.
Comms: Aye aye sir! Got it, it's coming from sector alpha-gamma 997.
Ace: Hmmmmmmmmmm those coordinates are pretty close to Wayland. I wonder what the Imps are doing clear out here? Helmsman set course for Wayland. Comms, please alert the pilots and crews to get the fighters ready. Get everyone on the bridge that is supposed to be here immediately.
Comms and Helms: Aye sir.

A combat alarms sounds. Crews, pilots (droid pilots), and bridge officers busily rush about to get to their assigned battle stations. It's been quite a while since this crew has seen any action. They are hungry, but very battle tested.

Ace: *activates the internal comm for the ship* Attention all hands. We have recieved a distress call from an Imp vessel and we are enroute to say hello. Make sure the fighters are ready to launch when we disengage from hyperspace and I want full armament. Alright steady all exiting now. Comms pull up the Imp channel, this is going to be good.

After exiting hyperspace the crew spots a lone Imp class Star Destroyer. More commonly called a "deuce" by it's employers.

Ace: This is SSD Incenerator hailing wounded Imp deuce. What is your status? We picked up a distress call and got here as soon as we could.
Imp Officer: Incenerator this is Admiral Gareth Holtz of the Imperial Navy. Thank the stars you arrived in time. We followed a group of Rebels out this way and got ambushed by them and some pirates. Hyperdrive is out, shields 50%, all engines out, all support craft destroyed.
Ace: *turns off comm* RLMAO......did you hear that everyone? They are stranded......................well let's go say hello. *huge laughter errupts from the bridge* *turning comm back on* Admiral Holtz we are deploying fighters to provide cover.
Holtz: Good most of ours are space dust. We have 6 squints left.
Ace: Sounds like we missed a great party. By the way commander turn on your holoprojector. *sends transmission of the Tau Squadron logo to Holtz projector*
Holtz: *after activating the projector an image of a large red shielded crest appears. With the head of a dragon in the middle and the Imperial crest in the upper center.* No.........wait....it can't be...............you were supposed to be destroyed at Bastion..............
Ace: LOL well that's not all of it yet.......*alters design just a bit* we have new employers.
Holtz: Hugh? *the image changes slightly. where the Imperial crest used to be forms the blue crest of the Alliance Navy* Traitors!
Ace: LOL commander calm yourself we are here to help you. Tau 1 to squadron it's party time!

12 fighters launch from the SSD's hangar bay. 6 TA's and 6 Defenders. 11 of the craft piloted by droids, the commander is the only human in the bunch. The battle errupts. All of the squints get vaped in the first pass. Then the fighters turn their attention to the deuce. Torpedo after torpedo hits the hull. Then the shields fail...........weapons fail.............

Ace: Tau 1 to the Avenger. This is it Holtz surrender to us now or perrish. Our commander won't be happy. Surely you remember how you set us up at Bastion...........and back at Wayland.
Holtz: Wayland...........Jared Talon was in charge of that group. You weren't there.
Ace: Check your files sir.
Holtz: Wayland inncident...yes yes.........the entire battle group of the dark guard destroyed. The Judicator, Executioner, Constitution, Incenerator, and all support craft eliminated. Jared Talon kia.
Ace: LOL I assure you that is the Incerator over there and this is Tau Squadron. You remember us?
Holtz: this can't be.....your all dead...........
Ace: Just as you are Admiral. Thanks for double crossing us back then. By the way the Dark Guard isn't dead either.......we are all looking for you and........We never said thanks........
R2vader: Sir, escape pod launching...........orders?
Ace: let him go. it's good that he's seen a ghost. scuttle the ship and head back to base. RBL HQ is going to love this lol.

With that the fighters quickly sent the rest of the disabled starship into pieces. Upon returning to the Incenerator everyone starts to party! Holtz turned his back on this group once, now he knows they are looking for him. A massive party follows.

Ace: RBL HQ this is the Incenerator........do you copy.
Aslan: copy, what's up Ace? Are you enjoying your vacation?
Ace: LOL yes sir. Sending a holo transmission down to you of our most recent activity. This will show you we are still sharp. R2Vader and Widget recorded the whole thing.
Aslan: Do I hear "you spin me" by Dead or Alive in the back ground?
Ace: yes sir, we are having a party. we just settled one old score with the Empire.
Aslan: Ohhhh what did you do? they are coming here next right? I should have limited your rootie rashoin.........recieving transmission now. Ahhhhhhh you got even with Holtz?
Ace: LOL now take it easy............the rooties are great.........He escaped, but he knows we are still out there looking for him. You should have seen him on the net. He looked like he'd seen a ghost.
Aslan: LOL good work, this isn't usually like RBL personnel to conduct these sorts of missions but you are on vacation.........hurry back your needed with the fleet.
Ace: *S* aye aye sir!
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Goku marched onto the command tower bridge of RBL Home. Spotting Aslan, he makes his way through the complex computer consoles and staff.

Goku: Aslan, can I take 2 days of leave?
Aslan: What for, Goku?
Goku: Well, sir, I received a transmission from an anonymous tipster that revealed the location of an d Imperial Mobile Suit R&D facility.
Aslan: Well, that's news. Since when did the Imps start to use mechs?
Goku: I guess after i kicked the SSD Implacable's butt. Makes sense that they'd try to counter act it.
Aslan: Very well. Take your leave Goku. I'll give you 3 days. Go check it out.
Goku: Thank you sir.

Goku turns to leave and heads down the direct hallway for Wrath. Aslan calls out to stop the Saiyan.

Aslan: Goku, what do you plan on taking out to do this?
Goku: The Wing Zero Custom of course.
Aslan: No game. Head over the the R&D asteriod. This is a perfect opportunity to test the abilities of the Saiyan Gundam.
Goku: Saiyan Gundam? I'd almost forgotten about that!! Yessir, i'm on my way.

Goku touches two fingers to his forehead and instant transmissions himslef to the asteriod orbiting RBL home.

Wraith: Heya Goku. Saiyan Gundam is ready to go.
Goku: How'd you know?
Wraith: Aslan told me you were coming for it. All the calibrations to your body and performance are perfectly set.
Goku: Thanks bro.
Wraith; No problem. Good luck, and may the Force be with you.

goku turned to face the sparkling new Gundam. ( BTW, to see the Saiyan Gundam, reffer to my website http://www.geocities.com/ss3goku310/SaiyanGundam.jpg) He hoped up into the cockpit and stood on the circle in the middle of the floor. the command ring rose and locked into place above his head as the control ring decended tword him.

As it passed over his body, the orange and blue latex-like suit covered his body. It's skintight desing conformed to every highly toned muscle on his body.

His head popped out of the suit and the symbol of the turtle hermit appeared on his chest and the symbol of Kiaoshin appeared on his back.

Goku: Hmm. Fits like a glove, but it's so flexible.

Goku took a few steps tword the open hangar bay, then stopped.

Goku: Aslan told me that this thing can use my energy techniques. That should include flying. Let's see.....

Goku rose up into the air, and so did saiyan Gundam. Knowing that the calibrations were indeed perfect now, Goku flew out through the magcon field.

Goku ran the coordinates for the Imp R&D facility into the navi computer. After a few seconds, the mobile trace system shut down and the gundam shot off into hyperspace.

Goku sat down. With the mobile trace de-activated, he could move freely about the cockpit and the Saiyan Gundam would not move, which is a good thing in hyperspace.

After several hours, the navi computer signaled the end of the jump, and Goku got back into position. Seconds later, the Gundam dropped out of hyperspace and the mobile trace system came back online.

Imediatly, Goku saw that he was correct. The facility floated about 20 klicks in front of him. With a little burst, Goku propelled himself twords the station.

An alarm went off as TIE's of various types launched. Several mobile suits that looked strangely like Darth Vader also launched.

Goku prepped himself for battle. As he closed with the wave of TIEs, he was able to ID the R&D facility. The manifest's report was shocking. "Gundam Epyon" was at the top of the list! Goku's eyes went wide.

The TIE's closed in and began to fire. He'd dodged fire before in the Wing Zero, and now he had even more control, so he easily dodged it.

Goku: Hmmmmm, this thing isn't armed with anything besides a beam saber (he ticked off on his fingers), two proton torps, and a hyper mode. How am i gonna............

Goku almost slapped himself. He was the greatest fighter in the universe!! He would use his martial arts talents.

The Saiyan Gundam let loose a volley of fists that put down 13 TIE's before anyone knew what happened. The remaining 11 turned tail and fled in horror. Goku raised and hand and fired an energy wave the obliterated them all.

Goku: That was just too easy!!! Hahah!! This gundam is great!!!

Interupting his revily, the Vader suits began firing. Blast after blast of lasers slammed into the Saiyan Gundam's hull, doing nothing more than chipping off paint. the Gundam used Goku's own energy to power itself, and was just as strong as Goku himself, therefore being practically invincable.

The Saiyan Gundam charged the Vader suits, all 4 of them. With a 4 punch, 5 kick combo, he'd crushed the cockpits of the Vaders. with no more enemies in sight, he flew to the station itself.

Wrenching open the doors to the main hangar, Goku looked around, and imediatly he saw what had bothered him. There, standing over in a dark corner, with a pilot climbing inside, was the dreaded Gundam Epyon.

Goku had faced this monster once before, and the Wing Zero Custom was nearly destroyed. The Vong had been whiped out, but the epyon had survived.

The eyes of the Epyon lit, and an old fear spiked into Goku's heart. The epyon rushed him, and Goku jolted back out into open space.

The Epyon ignited it's powerful beam saber and charged, aiming for the cockpit. Saiyan Gundam drew it's beam saber and parried the attack to the left. Mistake.

The heat whip of the Epyon cam up and began to melt away at the armoring on Saiayn Gundam's right arm. Goku was left handed, witch left his right side unguarded when he held a sword.

Goku: Man, i wish Trunks were here.

The Epyon began to viciously attack, slashing, dodgeing, countering, and driving it's way closer the saiyan Gundam. Goku fought back as best he could, but even with his speed, he didn't have the sword training he needed. All he'd even done was slash the heck out of TIEs and Star Destroyers.

TBC by me.

It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Goku was fighting a losing battle. All he could do was defend. he ran a quick scan of the Eypon, looking for weak points. He found that the cockpit had also been re-done and featured the mobile trace systeam AND the Zero system. This was not looking good.

Goku: DAMNIT!! Isn't there anyway i can beat this guy?!

At Goku's curse, his anger flared and an aura of white energy surrounded him. The Eypon pushed harder and manged to nic the head, slicing off abou 2 feet of horn.

Concentraing on himself for a moment, Goku tensed his muscles and darted with lightning speed away from the Epyon. He reached down inside to find the power that had been there since his birth.

Suddenly, Golden wings, 6 of them, sprouted from the back of Saiyan Gundam. the normaly white horns turned golden as well.

Inside the cockpit, goku completed his transformation to Super saiyan, and in doing so, had activated the hyper mode of the saiyan Gundam.

The Eypon, unrattled by this new look, bowled in and slammed it's shoulder into the Saiyan Gundam's chest, to no avail. The powered up Gundam didn't budge.

The Epyon slashed in at the Saiyan Gundam's legs, but when it contacted, nothing happened, not even a scratch.

Goku tossed his beam saber to the side. He no longer need a weapon, he had himself, and this glorious Gundam. the Epyon turned and shot off a couple of klicks and turned. In one swift movement, the Epyon assumed the position of Goku's own choice technique, the deadly Kamehameha Wave.

Goku: WHAT THE?!!! HOW?!! HE CAN'T DO THAT!!!

Sure enough, seconds later, a blue sphere of energy appeared in the Epyon's hands as it brought them to it's right side.

A vid screen poped up to his left.

Barron Soonter Fel: Ah, the famous Goku. Pleasure to finally meet you. And now i'm going to kill you with you're own attack. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
Goku: But how did you learn it?
Fel: Why, you are an idiot aren't you? The logs of the Epyon are very accurate. from the data in your last fight with it, the Empire was able to devise a way for this gundam to use it, and so it shall. Goodbye.

Goku heard the distinctive "KAMEHAMEHA!!!!" of the deadly wave as it fired. The blast came at Goku with blinding speed. it slammed into the Saiyan Gundam with enough force and energy to punch a hole clear through an ISDII. When the wave passed, nothing was left in the space.

Appearing above the Epyon, armor plates on the sides of the Saiyan Gundam's arms and legs opec to reveal energy cells. The cells lit up and cast a golden energy aura around the saiyan Gundam.

Goku: KAME.......
Fel: WHAT THE?!!!
Goku: HAME......

The Saiyan Gundam turned completely gold, a beacon in the blackness of space.

Goku: HAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

The massive enrgy wave erupted from saiyan Gundam's hand and blew through space. The Epyon was engulfed in the wave of pure, destructive energy. At exactly 1 klick below the doomed Epyon lay the Imp R&D facility that had restored the Epyon. The blast engulfed the entire station and in a flash, it was gone. Nothing but empty space lay around Goku and the Saiyan gundam.

Goku powered down from super saiyand, as did the saiyan gundam. He'd burned up a day of his leave time.

Goku: Well, that was fun. Time to get going.

Goku turned around and jumped into hyperspace for RBL home. The Saiyan Gundam has been teste. It's performace was phenominal, better than the Wing Zero custom could ever have done.

This has been yet anothe tale of RBL's Gundam expert and pilot, Goku1, who wrote this while in the throes of boredom. Please feel free to critique it!! ¤§¤
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
BTW, the beam rifle you see in the Saiyan Gundam's hand is and addition that is made after I return to the station. I'd forgotten to grab it. *Smacks self*
....at least we now know what everyone has been doing of late LOL

Silly Goku...forgetting your gun Tongue
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
hey, what can i say? i still kicked his butt.