Poll: Which dates would work best for you?
Lodge: May 11-14
Lodge: June 10-12
Lodge: August 11-14
Lodge: August 17-21st
Tents: May
Tents: July
Tents: August
ANY: Anytime
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RL Meeting dates
We'll deal with the meeting hall issue (if we have to) when we get past where we'll even stay lol.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Where is the option "anytime, if only someone would pay the flight"?

I added an anytime ;D and voted ;D ;D
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
What ever happen with this?  Woulda been awesome to see and meet everyone.  Smile
Yea it would.  It kinda fell through I'm afraid, due to various other things going on.  I was leading that up and it just seemed to be kinda lackluster interest at best, so I felt.  So I just kinda let it hang out there, just in case.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
You know I would like to meet all you guys but! Unfortunatly we have no way of doing this....
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
I think funding had alot to do with it too, esp. for those members furthest away.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.

If we had it in NC I could make it!  Tongue
RBL-Wild§lash

Hawk Squadron
Ok, we've had this up since when Goku was young and now he's got a walker, and we still haven't gotten anywhere.

Change in plan then! 

It's something I've seen lined up at Deviantart, where they have DeviantMeets.  Well...why not copy it?  Seems to have worked for them.  And I know Az, Mac and Aslan have already done it once. 

So...RBL Meets! 

Details:  Basically, line up a meeting location for like say...the West Coast, Mid-West, and East Coast that members can meet up for a few hours or a day or so to hang out and have fun. 

Worked pretty good for Az and them (and we got some rather...interesting demonstration pics about how to water a pee tree...) so it seems to make the most sense instead of making a big camping type of ordeal (which we still could do, but don't have to).

For our European folks...well, you could easily have a RBL Europe Meet I bet.  Smile  And if folks want to go to the other meets there's nothing really stopping ya. 

Just pick a nice location, and a date and see who jumps on it. 

Watcha think?
~§~
Sounds like a good idea. Only people i know in the South East region though are me and Dark, and i haven't seen hide nor hair of dark for quite some time.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.