Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Wraths out there???
n/a
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Looks in a mirror...........yikes!!!! ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
lol, good to see that the gravel treatment didn't dull your humor. any other wraths out there??
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
*waves*might be back someday soon....i hopeBig Grin

[move][glow=red,2,300]Read Post in General Updates For Info[/glow][/move]
retirement is bliss Smile
I hope so....those trout of Dark's are getting mighty ravenous. ;D
OH!!! GOOD GOD!!! THE TROUT!! TEY NEED FOOD!!!*looks around*uhm...uhm...uhm...SNOOPY!!! c'mere fer a sec :Smile
retirement is bliss Smile
Uh Oh!!!!! :o Hmmmmm, actually, Goku has been looking for more duties, maybe he'd be willing to cover feeding of those Razen eating..errrr uh, I mean friendly, cute trout... ;D