Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sorry
Just wanted to try to post I can not get it to work.. will see
???

~Crys~

looks like it worked. good to see ya sweetie.
heya!!
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Wow, both Crys and Zara in the same day. Smile Hopefully we'll be seeing you around a bit more on the boards. Smile

Reprah
:o YUBYUB Tongue Hi there Me lady good to see you again!
hmm..... this mean the Senate is gonna be active again?? bout time, now someone will be around to keep tank from wreaking havoc..... no offense tank, but Razen rubbed off on you.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Razen rubbed off on me? Who you kiddin....I rubbed off on him.

But I don't take credit for the ramming of bulkheads. That's all Dark's doing. ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
so you're the one that taught Razen that it's smart to jump out at paraniod Super Saiyans??
:o *Checks his sighting book* WOW!!!!!!! Almost a full house!!!
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
(02-20-2003, 08:53 PM)Goku1 link Wrote:so you're the one that taught Razen that it's smart to jump out at paraniod Super Saiyans??

Uh....hmm...I don't recall that one. **ticks off the things he did teach him** I taught him that...taught him that...oh yea, that was a good one....that one too....

Nope. Didn't teach him to jump out at paranoid Super Saiyans. **wishes he'd thought of it thought**

Might have been Wraith. **shrugs**

heheh, Snoop, I've got more sightings than you do -_^ I'm still looking for a Zara in the Zone, and a Vader and VC in the Zone. Now if I get an Obiwan sighting along with those....whoo hoo! I'll have the best sighting collection of all. ;D

And I almost had a Holmes XvT battle too.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.