Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday!
As we again approach another Christmas, let us all remember the true meaning of the day.

This a normal time that a few of the old timers show up as ReBeL celebrates another anniversary. 15yrs and there is still at least a rag tag fleet still searching for that perfect virtual world.

Personal ~§~ to Holmes for keeping our HQ in tact and perfectly ready for any battle status.

Special remembrance to Admiral_Snoopy, the Force is stronger with his presence.

Merry Christmas to all, safe and happy holidays.

~§~
To all who may grow old but not up....

ReBeL
Admiral_Azis
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
A happy birthday to RBL indeed.  I second everything that has been stated!

¤§¤
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
~§~

Cheers to all my RBL brethren. May your battles, wherever they may be, always be victorious.
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
☼§☼  Cheers mates and also a happy new year  8)  Happy B-day RBL!  Looking forward to many more years in the sun.....errrrr space.....at least on the station Smile
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
I'm a tad late, but ☼§☼ Cheers! Rooties for all!
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!