Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RBL and the Force is weakened...
I just found this in my inbox.

(04-13-2014, 05:57 PM)DevastatioN link Wrote:Hey Azis, long time no see (quite a few years actually).

I was thinking of Snoopy the other day and decided to come here to send him a message to try and touch base again.

After I didn't hear anything, I decided to Google him incase there was some public way to contact him, and I was shocked to find an obituary page...

http://www.obitsforlife.com/obituary/736...-Barry.php

Was anybody aware of what happened?  I am in quite a bit of shock over this right now.  I hate to be the bearer of bad news if nobody knew... I was hoping it was just a mistake, but I was familiar with his family and the names of his wife and kids match...

That is our Pup, Snoopy. We were friends on facebook so I have seen pictures of him. We all also know he was a courier driver....

~§~
RIP Admiral Snoopy
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Damn... That hit me like a ton of bricks. I wondered where he'd been, was hoping he was just busy.

R.I.P. Snoopy, may you forever have a bone to play with.
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
☼§☼

Wow I'm shocked as well.  Oh man this is a sad day.

RIP  Snoopy  aka  the masked beagle

love ya man

Ace
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4qqdbRMYG0
I hate being the bearer of such sad news... but I figured no one knew...

RIP Snoopy, I will never forget the things you taught me about life.

My deepest condolences to his family.

☼§☼
I hadn't known either.  That's...yea, that hits pretty hard. 

Farewell Snoop, you were a hell of a good man, and a good pilot. 

¤§¤
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.

Wow, I really don't know what to say.
This group has been immortalized in my mind. I grew up with this group, this saddens me greatly.

A farewell to a beloved friend.

Azis, thanks for posting that link too. I hadn't heard that song, but it felt very fitting.
I'll have a round tonight in honor of our good friend RBL_Snoopy.
☼§☼
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
(06-21-2014, 11:39 PM)Man53 link Wrote: Wow, I really don't know what to say.
This group has been immortalized in my mind. I grew up with this group, this saddens me greatly.

A farewell to a beloved friend.

Azis, thanks for posting that link too. I hadn't heard that song, but it felt very fitting.
I'll have a round tonight in honor of our good friend RBL_Snoopy.
☼§☼

Nice to see you make it back to your own thread  ^Smile^ LOL!

Glad to hear from ya and things going well.

By all means, "Long live the Pup"
(06-22-2014, 07:51 PM)Azis link Wrote: Nice to see you make it back to your own thread  ^Smile^ LOL!

Glad to hear from ya and things going well.

By all means, "Long live the Pup"

Can't say I get what you mean here.
Do not under estimate the power of the dark side!
☼§☼ RBL_Snoopy. He was the best wingmate anyone could ask for, and I was proud to have known him and flown by his side. He will be missed.

ReBeL Squadron will not be the same without him.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.