Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got the Datacron
So Ace and I were running around on Ebon Hawk a couple weeks back, and there was a datacron perched up on top of a post that literally required you to become a tightrope walker.  This is on Nar Shadaa in the Nikto Sector, btw.  We knew we would have to do some Mario jumping to get to it, but for the life of us we couldn't figure out where.

Well, finally managed to get to it, and I even have directions! Big Grin  http://www.swtor-spy.com/datacrons/nar-shaddaa/94/
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Hard to believe that was a couple weeks ago already LOL.  Will have to read up on how you did that, cause it looked like quite a feat to pull off lol.  been playin my gunslinger on shadowlands, she's now a level 37.  I might be stuck though..........Just met Gus and am up to the class quest where I have to infiltrate that imp base........problem is all the defenders at levels 47-50.  This is on Hoth after you fight out of the Wampa nest.  Needless to say I'm getting rolled pretty quick lol.  Any tips to get through this part Tank?  Or anyone else that has done the smuggler questline???
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
(02-17-2014, 08:06 PM)M1A2Tanker link Wrote: So Ace and I were running around on Ebon Hawk a couple weeks back, and there was a datacron perched up on top of a post that literally required you to become a tightrope walker.  This is on Nar Shadaa in the Nikto Sector, btw.  We knew we would have to do some Mario jumping to get to it, but for the life of us we couldn't figure out where.

Well, finally managed to get to it, and I even have directions! Big Grin  http://www.swtor-spy.com/datacrons/nar-shaddaa/94/

Holmes showed me that one the other day. Got if for my consular, 3% aim...? Quite the mobs around there too, companions were in constant battle seems like Big Grin
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
**Update**

Got past the part I was stuck on lol.  Was in the wrong area to start with.......darn imp section of hoth that forces you into pvp mode!!!!  GGRRRrrrr LOL, anyways found a way to the path I needed and got my story quest completed. 
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
I think r2vader led you astray Ace  Tongue  Cause you shouldn't be that close to level 47-50's if you're a 37 on Hoth. 

And yea Az, lotta mobs around there, takes some finagling to get around them.  Also you can take a fair bit of damage if you fall off.  I'd suggest that, should you try to get it Ace, you make sure you have walk enabled for parts of it.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.