Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
who am i
A mysterious man is waiting in Tankers quarters. His face is covered and he is wearing dark colored clothing. He has two blasters on each side of his waist and a rifle over his back.
The man thinks to himself "Where is that DAT. I havent seen my friend in a long time. He will get one heck of a suprise that i want to come back and join the team. I just hope they will be happy to accept me back. Now that i have time even with my busy college schedule and with my job. Boy oh Boy i cant wait to fly with all the guys even that crazy EWOK what was his name......................................................................

Well you all hope to see you on the zone flying havent seen anyone there for two days and was hoping to see some one so they i could talk to them about coming back so now im gonna try this hehe.
Talk to you all later
and especially you tank hope you havent gotten shipped out of the states on me.
TTYL
RBL_!@#$%^&*() hehe guess who i am hehe ;D
Hmm.... do we get to ask any questions or just start throwing out names? Smile

Reprah
As the mysterious man sits in quarters that aren't his, one of his blasters suddenly slide out from its holster, and then smacked him in the forehead.

"OWWW!!!" He yells, clutching the injured spot. The blaster wasn't done though as it went to his gut, knocking the wind out of him. The mysterious man-who-shall-remain-unnamed-but-isn't-as-unknown-as-he-thought-he-was grimaced then leapt up and tried to capture his happy-go-pounding blaster. This proved more difficult than he thought, as his other blaster joined in, pounding him from behind while the other hit him in front. The unknown man was being bounced around like a ping pong ball.

Screaming in rage and frustration, the man rushes to the door, but smacks it instead of passing through it. Horror covered the mans face as he realizes that he couldn't escape his evil blasters.

Deeper in the station, Tank, Holmes, and Aslan watch the holocam feed from Tanker's quarters, laughing hard at the antics being displayed. Aslan turned to Holmes. "How long you think we can keep this up before he figures out what's up?"

The laid back station keeper thought a sec, then shrugged. "Dunno. Could take awhile."

Tank smiled as he continued to pester the man in his quarters using the Force. "That'll teach ya for sneakin into my quarters Gu..." He was inturrupted.

"Hey Tank!"

"Yes Aslan?"

"Why don't you undo his belt so his pants fall down? I need some incrimanating pictures to go up with the others I have." Aslan smiled wickedly as he opened up a file cabinet full of folders pawing through them, each one with a name on them. Zara, Mac, Dogtooth, Snoopy, Palpatine, Vader, Tanker (that folder was a bit bigger than the rest)....then he found his trusty 'spy' cam. He held it before him with his grin still on his face.

Tank just shook his head while logging the location of the file cabinet for later. "No way Aslan. He's in my quarters, I don't want him running around with his pants down in there! I can only imagine what kind of rumors you'd create with a picture like that. Nope nope nope."

"What if we let him out, and THEN drop his pants? Then he'll be streaking the hallways." Holmes suggested.

The other two RBLs gazed at him for a long moment before grins broke out on their faces. "That'll work!"

The torture will continue....next time. Same mysterious time....same mystious channel....and this was a weak 60's version Batman show impression.
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
Lemme start throwing names!
Gunslin... *brb phone*

* Has nothing to say, but one thing. Tanker, you still have yet to report for Gundam training. YOu've got to get used the the new double bladed Beam Scythe.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
HI you all. Was wondering how many of you remembered me hehe. Well i would like to fly with you all once more and with help from you all be back in tip top shape to fly in the next wow. Whenever that is. If there is anything i need to do to check in to RBL please notify me.

thanks
RBL_Gunslinger
nice to meet you gunslinger
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
hehe I remember seeing you around quite a but Gunslinger but don't think I was around all that much to get to know you. Should change now though so hopefully we'll have a chance to wing some in this upcoming war. Smile

Reprah
Lieutenant
Wolf Squadron
Jedi Master
Master of Disappearing and Reappearing
Current Keeper of the BOB Trophy
Deemed a Geezer by the Young Wipper Snapper Tanker
hey Reprah, want me to teach you the Instant Transmission technique? then you'd really be the master of dissapearing and reappearing.
Welcome Back Gunslinger I hope to fly with you soon too and hey would you like your photos in 8 by 10?? ;D.

Aslan Keeper of the book of YUB