Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucasfilm has been Bought by Disney
Straight from the Mouse himself

Guys, we've... we've moved into a new era, and I have no idea how the Star Wars Universe can take it.

Also, Leia is now a Disney Princess.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
Episode 7 in the Starwars saga set to be released in 2015 with 8 and 9 to follow......ya know...there MIGHT be hope yet for for an upgraded xw vs tf.  *Takes aim at a suspicious set of mouse ears*  The force is STRONG with this one.....

*Wonders if this means that Chewbacca and Goofy might ACTUALLY be distantly related...*  :Smile

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
I doubt Disney will revive the X-wing Series... Heck, I'd love for them to bring back the Star Wars Action Fleet toys, those were great collectibles.
Powered up, Blasters ready, lets do this!
the terror that flies in the night....  x-wing duck!
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
I'm nervously excited about this.  have been dreaming of ep 7,8,9 for years but never thought they would happen.  If they use some of the EU stuff like the battles with thrawn after endor this could be awesome......if they try to go into the future like some of the new comics not so much..........time will tell..

☼§☼

All Hail Darth Mickey!
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
*In Yoda's voice*  "Clouded, the future is....difficult to see, it is..."  :-4
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
(10-31-2012, 08:08 PM)Holmes link Wrote: the terror that flies in the night....  x-wing duck!

I would totally watch it.  So long as it was the original voice actors.  ;D
~§~
Tanker (tangk'er)n. 1. A dusty, crusty, grease-covered, dirty, sweaty, bright eyed, fuzzy faced, haircut-needing, beer-drinking, underrated, over-worked, underpaid, oversexed, little s%#* who can take a Tank and do more battlefield damage in ten minutes than a grunt squad can do all day.
we have good news here.....the man who wrote the screen play and script for empire strikes back is going to do the scripts and screen plays for the new trilogy  ^Smile^
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code