Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
*S* Hiya all
Its been awhile since I have been here.  Its also been very infrequent for quite a few years.  I just wanted to stop by and say hello to all of you.  I also wanted to apologize.  I did quite a few unfortunate things in the past, and I am very sorry for that.  I always felt I alienated most of RBL and, sadly, continued on to many many more unfortunate incidents in RL.  What I am trying to say is that y'all were the best of the best, and I thank you for everything and that I apologize for my stupidity in the past.  Y'all rock.  Take care mates, glad to see the club still running, and hope y'all are doing well.  I miss every one of you!!!!!!!!
☼§☼

good to c-ya mac!  things have been quiet round here lately but hopefully that will change with the upcoming swtor and mechwarrior online Smile  anyways rbl is a family mate.  we may not always get along but at the end of the day we are there for each other.  personally I'd like to see more rbl'ers on xbox live *shameless plug*  LOL...................again good to see ya mac!

☼§☼

Ace out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Hi Mac! Good to see you around mate. Not sure to what you are referring specifically, but time heals all wounds whatever they may be. Doors are always open at rbl man Smile

Are you going to play TOR?
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
I appreciate it.

Ace, thank you very much.  Soooo much appreciated! Smile    However, thats quite a shameless plug there!  Who the hell plays game consoles??  lol  j/k  I am still a PC player through and through.  Tongue

Holmes, it didn't heal my wounds which is why I had to say something.  I have been thinking about it for years.  I screwed up, tons, in this clan and I shoulda been a builder of the clan instead of an ass.  I owe so many people apologies that I can't even count.  I appreciate it mate, I truly do.  Smile  Did you get my email?
Hey ya Mac  ;D

I don't believe I know what you may be referring to either  ???
I am pretty sure we all have some story to tell and regrets to grow from...

Good to see ya still sucking O2 tho  Wink bout all we can muster sometimes...

Least you were able to find your way back and hope to see more of ya  Tongue

Az
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
;D YUBYUB what the Bar and Grill is still open ........ LOL Hmmmm wheres my stew??? Hi Mac Hi Aziz Hi holmes Hi snoopy Hi EVERYONE!!! Wassup?
OH HI TANK LOL!!!
:o and did I mention ACE???
Hey Aslan, long time no see! How you been?
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Holy hairballs yoda.... :o

Guess its that time of year for all to crawl out of their hangars again  ;D

nice to see all of ya's again

Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!