Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BSC Update
Can someone update my BSC ID number please? I have no way of getting into my old account, since the e-mail address I used 10 years ago is no longer active. My new number is 50866, and I sent in my request to join us on there. Thanks guys.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
I processed it before seeing this post heheh

If you still want to use your old ID I can manually update the email address for it so you can do a password reset on it and get in. That way you still have your old stats etc. Then we'd just nuke the new ID.

Let me know mate.
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
That actually sounds like a much better alternative. If you can change my old account e-mail over to [email protected] that would be fantastic.
It's best to watch a furball collapse, analyzing the movements of the enemy. Watch how they maneuver, when they fire, how they break. Visualize your own attacks against those observations, then go in for the kill. Sometimes, though, you don't get that advantage. It's at these times where you go in guns blazing, but keep your head on a swivel.
Got it updated. I swapped the email addy's around. So your old account now has your new email, and the newer account has the older email... since the system there doesn't allow the same email on two accounts.

Let me know how you get on with the old account and I'll sweep the newer one under the rug  Tongue
Alright, got the account 26234 up and running. Also dusted off the old ST290 pro and installed XvT on my new rig. Runs it like a champ on steroids. I'll be signing up for the new WoW on the 18th. Hope to have a wingmate. ☼§☼
XvT? :-p
"Oderint Dum Metuant"
Let them hate, so long as they fear...

Keeper

[Image: xxxkeeperxxx.png]
Goku/Duo ☼§☼ 

One wing man reporting for duty!  Been dying to get my xvt fix but there haven't been many peeps on to play.  another rbl'er round will make me very happy  :-* 8)  don't forget that everything is run through voobly now. 

☼§☼

Hawk 2 out
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
Well, as you're the ranking officer between us, Ace, I'll take your wing. Having some issues getting the graphics to work right, but i'm going to try the same method I used to get XWA working again.

Wrath... Lead I suppose according to the roster, engines hot and on your wing Ace. ☼§☼

It's been far too long.
Got you squared away on BSC, should be good to go there.
Thanks Holmes. Running into some issues with XvT. A former roommate of mine lost my XvT and BOP discs about 2 years ago, and now I'm trying every method I know of to get XvT to run without a CD, but with no success. Tried burning the ISO to a blank disc, and that didn't work either. So either I'm going to have to break down and buy a new copy from amazon or find some magical way to play XvT without a disc. Any suggestions?