Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Found a game you guys might like
http://pirategalaxy.com/

German developer...full 3d graphics, spaceships, it has clan support and can be played either in a browser or via client..the controls are awkward to learn at first but you get used to them (the ship goes wherever the camera is pointing) it also has a built-in chat (of course ;D). It needs java to run, though, heh.

Figured you guys might like it seeing as there have been no new star wars games out in a while.

If you want to join, I'm Firebrand on the Askone server Wink
use the schwartz!
-----------------
[Image: b00mer1.png]
Hmm... it free, it an mmo, has space ships, has clan support....  and we weren't aware of this sooner because?  Tongue

Looks like it may be fun, I'll give it a try when I get some time  Wink
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Well looks like I could kill some time in it hehe, mostly just figuring out how to follow ole Bill  ??? Killed my damn drones and he kept saying to follow me, but I can't get out of the canyon.....

How you drive this thing  :'(
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
there's several ways, i'm used to using the wasd controls, but you can use the mouse or click bill to follow his ship...you can also change the control method in the settings window (gear icon in the top of your screen), personally i like the relative controls, bit more complicated, due to the fact that the way the camera is pointing is the way the ship goes, but it's more maneuverable. the default settings are easier, cause it goes wherever the ship is pointing instead of the camera, but the ship can only turn 8 directions or so, in the relative it can turn double that.

also when you unlock the interplanetary travel you'll find some NPC's that actually shoot back Wink
use the schwartz!
-----------------
[Image: b00mer1.png]
I setup a toon on Askone as well.. RBL_Holmes
startin to get hang of it. I'm using the client version instead of browser too.
It is a bit hard to drive, i turned off the camera thing in the settings (relative mode I think boomer referring to)... it did make it easier for me.

Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
Think I got it mostly figured out, least enough to kill some time  ;D

The interface n such sure has the feel of galaxies heh, even the leveling up n such is pretty much mirror.
Taking out Harvies reminds me of huntin Graul on Dantooine  ;D