Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Space Combat Community update:
There is quite a few new players at Voobly presently who are highly active daily. Mostly DJO pilots but NRN is once again flying active at BSC. It's a good time to shake off the rust and bash a newbie. In other news, DJO pilots and officers have created a Wiki site with XvT/XWA related content. This is an editable Wiki site where anyone can contribute. A few non-DJO clubs have already added their club's logo and brief profile. We would appreciate RBL's contributions as well. This is the link to the  START page. To view where your club's profile would go, click on the highlighted/colored text for "clubs" in the introduction.
http://uharc.net/xvt/start
Our stated objective: To support and promote the continuation of the Space Combat Community.
Well there have been attempts by RBL to be eligible for events, however, we have all met with some unknown resistance at Battlestats. Not only are we not able to enter events, but us members are unable to join RBL at Battlestats....

I think Holmes submitted a bug report but I was unable to access even that so.....

I know you have been informed of this problem so any help or insight as how to rectify the situation would surely be appreciated.

~§~

Admiral Azi§
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
Hi quantum, I put in a bug report on BSC as nobody is able to signup to RBL.
http://www.battlestats.com/reports.php?1849

[table]
[tr][td]User[/td][td]Holmes (10334)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Date[/td][td]18/02/2011 22:02:52[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Report to[/td][td]Engineering Director Capn (2112869)[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Detailed description of the problem,
including any error messages[/td][td]With clubs.battlestats no longer around, members can no longer sign up to RBL club 596
On the signup process it says this is a clubs club and to go to the clubs signup link.
This should be removed from the RBL clan signup process so that members can sign up like normal since BSC clubs no longer exist.[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]Any related BSC ID(s) or URL(s)[/td][td]club: 596

http://clubs.battlestats.com/squads/RBL/join/[/td][/tr]
[/table]

As an aside, do you guys need some help with the site? I can offer my time and skills if so.
Rebel parts... Imperial parts... All Made on Tatooine!!!
My comp is fully functional again after having yet another reformat lol.  As soon as we can get things sorted out with BSC and I can rejoin our clan, I'll be more than happy to get back into flying xvt and xwa Smile  Will be starting with a fresh pilot  though lol, man I hate that hehe  ☼§☼

Capt.  Acehigh
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code
RBL's admin problem has been brought up at several locations. I posted at the DJO liaison comlink for BSC. Senior Space Combat admin for BSC Specter was notified as well. This is his response:

"RBL can also seek help by posting on the BSC discussion boards at http://www.battlestats.com/mb/?forum=11 and by contacting the Programming Director directly at capn at darkjedi dot org."

If you haven't already done so, I would send an e-mail to capn directly. He is fairly active and should get on it soon.

Thanks quantum. All emails to capn are bouncing back ...

554 5.7.1 <[email protected]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied
It would seem that all emails are failing at darkjedi.org ...  Quantum can you let Swedish know that mail is not working for DJO?
Someone may be able to help you with your BSC problem: Contact-  NightBlade
[email protected]

-He has taken an interest on the DJO/BSC forum bulletin and requested that you contact him. He has SysOp status at BSC.
-His stated issue at this point is this: There are two(2) RBL accounts at BSC, and he isn't sure which one is current or valid.
Thanks quantum. RBL's BSC id number is 596. I'll shoot him an email as well.

Thanks again
Well, everyone seems to have the other's e-mail addresses. According to the DJO comlinks, Holmes has e-mailed NightBlade. Has anything positive progressed from this yet?