Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New computer
Welp, Santa finally managed to deliver my Christmas Present today..week and a half late, and delivered to the wrong address, but it HAS finally arrived(my 1st expereience with ordering online....go figure). 22' LCD monitor has a nice clear sharp picture, compared to the old dinosaur I WAS using(which had a picture tube and lines running through the top 2 inches of it). The tower...whew, what a difference compared to what I WAS using...has win 7, an AMD aTHLON II X2 250 dual-core processor, NVDIA GeForce 6150SE graphics, DVD-Super Multi drive, 640GB Hard Drive, 3 GB DDR3 Memory and a Multi-in-One Media Card Reader. I might FINALLY be able to play a few of the current games on the market, now, lol.
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
WoWser  :o
Hope it came with a "User" manual  Tongue
You won't ever find anything now  >Big Grin

Sounds like Santa loves you though  8)
Ancient weapons n hokie religions kid.......every lil bit helps!
You're not kidding bout finding anything on here...took me most of the evening to find where the control panel was now stashed and enlarge the screen print, lol.  3/4 of an hr to download Star Wars Galaxies and load ALL the updates was impressive though....old system would have taken me most of the night. My REAL challenge is going to be getting this beast to properly run xvt....even WITH your assistance post Azis(you KNOW me  ??? Wink
Beware my dark side......oh! Hi Dark.
uhhhhhh me no tinks xvt will have any issues running for ya mate LOL.  just let me know when you find the "on" button for that new beast  :-X  :-X  :-X  :-X  :-X  and don't forget if we are going to get xvt going we all need to re enlist at bsc.  ohhh the joys of the seasons LOL
There is no emotion:  There is peace.  There is no ignorance, there is knownledge.  There is no passion, there is serenity.    There is no chaos, there is harmony.   There is no death, there is only the force-jedi code